Daphne is an Executive Coach and trainer with over 25 years’ experience in business management, sales and customer service. She works with high achievers, entrepreneurs, senior and emerging leaders, who work hard and think fast in their desire to deliver increased profitability for their business, while developing their full, human potential. Daphne coaches the person not the problem. This increases their energy and improves performance, which in turn offers maximum sustainability for the whole of their lives. Alongside 1:1 coaching, Daphne uses powerful, proprietary tools, which her clients apply directly to their working environment for fast and long-lasting results.
A graduate from Corporate Coach U, with over 2000 coaching hours and her own MCC coach, she is a member of the International Coach Federation. International Coach Federation: Professional Certified Coach (PCC). Strength Deployment Inventory and Portrait of Personal Strengths
When working with groups Daphne’s energetic, inclusive style ensures participants not only gain fresh insights but also have tools for instant impact on effectiveness and profitability. Operating on the basis that ‘there’s no such thing as a stupid question’, she opens up a room and less confident individuals to new possibilities, whilst carefully offering her own vulnerability and a light touch approach. There will inevitably be laughter along the way.
Examples of recent work
- London City Airport – coaching senior and emerging leaders
- London & South East Ambulance Service – senior leader transition coaching
- NHS South East London Training Hub for Primary Care – coaching for senior leader(s) new in post
- NHG Timber – Business owner and senior team members, coaching through change
- FluidIT – coaching emerging leader through corporate and Board level change
- L’Oreal – 1:1 coaching for leadership development and communication
- Spicerhaart – Senior leader 1:1 coaching and customer service manager training