Jani has been an international consultant since 1989. She has been involved in organisational and leadership development within a wide range of businesses worldwide. Over the past 20 years she has specialised in executive coaching, working individually with senior leaders up to Board level. Prior to becoming a consultant and coach, Jani worked in Human Resources. She is known for her work in the areas of leaders in transitions, influencing and impact, managing pressure, women’s development and well-being.
MSc in Organisational Behaviour, BA Psychology, BSc in Human Resources, qualified in MBTI, Belbin Team Roles, Enneagram and Spiritual Direction.
Jani has over 30 years’ experience in training, coaching groups and individuals as well as team interventions. She has worked with a variety of organisations including London Business School, third sector (both large and small), law and accounting partnerships, retail, private equity, banking, property development, pharmaceutical, charity, and international conglomerates. She uses a variety of tools including MBTI, Enneagram, 360 feedback, and practical tools/skills for leadership development.
Examples of recent work
- PWC – coaching partners in transition to senior leadership, including board level.
- Sanger Institute and British Land – developed and ran a programme for women to help them increase their confidence and impact.
- Tearfund – worked as part of the Waverley Team delivering a leadership development programme for their international leaders during a significant time of change.
- Third Sector CEOs – offering a space where they can reflect about themselves, have strategic coaching conversations and grown in confidence as they navigate the complexity of their role.
- CoE and Methodist Church – coaching senior female leaders as they transition to more senior roles.
Previous clients include: Nestle, Unilever, Ophir Oil, Battersea Development, Land Securities, John Lewis, UBS, EasyJet and RNLI.