Paul has been consulting with people and organisations for 28 years, has over 6000 hours coaching experience and is still intrigued about how best to come alongside people and help them better navigate life and work challenges. He has worked extensively in both Public and Private sectors, with individuals and teams from across the hierarchy in an array projects.
- Accredited Coach, Academy of Coaching
- Master Coaching Practitioner, Academy of Executive Coaching
- Gestalt Coaching and Counselling Diploma, The Gestalt Centre
- Cape Cod Model, Gestalt International Study Centre
- Organisation Workshop facilitator, Power and Systems Inc.
- Psychometric Qualifications: MBTI Part 1; Belbin Team Roles
The common thread in Paul’s work is people, helping them learn to work and function more effectively as leaders in high pressure, complex organisational systems. He is fascinated by the dynamics, often unhelpful, that arise between people, teams, departments or across the hierarchy and how it shapes thinking or limits performance. Paul works with people in these situations, helping them to better navigate the terrain, building their insight and agency to influence, garner support and make change. Most of this human potential is released through having richer, deeper and more substantive conversations; Paul helps people to have those conversations.
Examples of recent work
- NHS Primary Care on call coaching: 2019 to date Coaching GPs and Primary Care staff on an NHS sponsored 7dpw on-call service
- DB Schenker, European Logistics business: 2012 to date providing various development and facilitating inputs in support of the European Leadership Team, coaching the European Land MD
- Exertis UK: coaching the UK Business Data Lead, supporting them on their journey from being a sector expert managing a small team to a more ‘rounded’ senior leader with broader organisational responsibility
- East West Railway (EWR): Coaching assignment for 2 senior members of the Operations Exec
- Childrens Hospitals (Ireland): designed and ran a leadership development programme helping Senior clinical leads better lead their teams through the merging of 3 children’s hospitals into one state of the art centre in Dublin.