Formerly Head of Leadership and Talent at PWC (2000-2009), where he was the driving force behind the creation of an integrated talent strategy, Tim started his career with the Woolwich Building Society where he helped establish a leading-edge learning and development function bringing culture change throughout the business. As a Director of Waverley, he focuses on bringing insights to senior people, Boards, and all levels in organisations to encourage a more responsible approach and response to leadership challenges. Over the last 25 years he has worked with a wide range of corporate clients across the globe and extensively within the voluntary sector. He has considerable international experience including the Far East, Central Asia, mainland Europe, North and South America and Africa.
Tim has a bachelor’s degree in business studies from Greenwich University and is a Fellow of the Chartered Bankers Institute. He is a Fellow of the RSA. He is accredited in numerous coaching and people development techniques including MBTI, Hogan Systems, Transformational Narrative Coaching.
Experience and credentials
Tim has worked with senior partners and leaders around the world in a coaching and facilitation capacity often bringing insights to strategic forums. He has designed and facilitated large conferences of up to 300 people and has himself spoken at a number of conferences around the world on the subject of talent and leadership. He has published two books. ‘Monday’s Times’- a modern day allegory of the search for leadership soul in business. (Grosvenor House Publishing) and “The Responsible Leader – developing a culture of responsibility in an uncertain world” (Kogan Page).
Examples of recent work
- Designing and delivering global Responsible Leadership Transitions programs for HSBC delivered across the globe including one to one coaching provision
- Designing and running a Leadership Development and Change program for Baker McKenzie partners in the UK including one to one coaching provision
- Designing and delivering Leadership Quest Managers Development program for A T Kearney delivered across the globe
- Designing and delivering Making Headway Leadership and Change programme for CRUK for c100 emerging leaders in the UK including one to one coaching provision
- Coaching Senior Managers and Directors to key promotions at BDO
- Coaching key clergy in the Church of England through change leadership processes